These are perfect for a group of friends or family to split.
One of the sweetest parts of a baby shower is gifting the mama-to-be with items that she probably would never splurge on herself. Maybe you're part of a group of friends or family who want to purchase a big-ticket surprise. Or, you want to spend a little extra on a gift you know she'll obsess over.
We've rounded up our top big-ticket items that mama and baby will love.
1. Bumbleride jogging stroller
Motherly is your daily #momlife manual; we are here to help you easily find the best, most beautiful products for your life that actually work. We share what we love—and we may receive a commission if you choose to buy. You've got this.
You might also like:
- The 20 best gifts new mamas don't realize they need
- Best gifts for new mamas + baby—that they'll actually love
- The one gift all new mamas *really* need? Grace
- This is the baby registry advice I wish I had as a first-time mom ... ›
- City Baby Registry Picks - Motherly ›
- The Baby Registry Gifts You Won't Be Selling at a Yard Sale ›
- 5 places to move your baby registry as Babies 'R' Us closes stores ... ›
- 5 must-have car seats for your baby registry - Motherly ›
- Top Tips to Create the Perfect Baby Registry - Motherly ›
- Maisonette just launched their very own baby registry (and it's ... ›
- *These* are the products I wish I registered for as a first-time mom - Motherly ›
- 10 Money-Saving Products That Grow With Your Baby - Motherly ›