One of the sweetest parts of a baby shower is gifting the mama-to-be with items that she probably would never splurge on herself. Maybe you're part of a group of friends or family who want to purchase a big-ticket surprise. Or, you want to spend a little extra on a gift you know she'll obsess over.
We've rounded up our top big-ticket items that mama and baby will love.
1. BOB jogging stroller
A jogging stroller is a must-have for an active family and we love this one because it seamlessly goes on all terrains, from sandy beaches to trails. If mama already has her everyday stroller, this would make a great addition.
Motherly is your daily #momlife manual; we are here to help you easily find the best, most beautiful products for your life that actually work. We share what we love—and we may receive a commission if you choose to buy. You've got this.
You might also like:
- The 20 best gifts new mamas don't realize they need
- Best gifts for new mamas + baby—that they'll actually love
- The one gift all new mamas *really* need? Grace
- This is the baby registry advice I wish I had as a first-time mom ... ›
- City Baby Registry Picks - Motherly ›
- The Baby Registry Gifts You Won't Be Selling at a Yard Sale ›
- 5 places to move your baby registry as Babies 'R' Us closes stores ... ›
- 5 must-have car seats for your baby registry - Motherly ›
- Top Tips to Create the Perfect Baby Registry - Motherly ›
- Maisonette just launched their very own baby registry (and it's ... ›