Mother's Day is right around the corner and you probably know a mama who needs to be spoiled. From your own mother to your best friend on her first Mother's Day, it can be hard to find the right gifts to celebrate those oh-so-special women in your life.
If you (or your loved ones) haven't picked up something yet, don't worry! Amazon still has so many items available and you can even score them with two-day shipping with Prime.
Here are some of our favorite last-minute gifts for Mother's Day:
1. For the mama who needs inspiration: 'This Is Motherhood: A Motherly Collection of Reflections + Practices,' $16.34
This book will inspire and guide mama through some of the most miraculous and stressful milestones.
2. For the fit mama: S'well Water Bottle, $35.00
With triple-wall construction, mama's drink will stay cold for 24 hours or hot for 12.
3. For the mama who is rushed in the morning: Dyson Hair Dryer, $399.99
Expensive? Yes. Worth every penny? Absolutely. Cut down styling time drastically.
4. For the new mama: Initial Necklace, $33.70
Celebrate a new addition with their initial.
5. For the proud mama: Comfy Tee Shirt, $24.99
Mom life is the best life—enough said!
6. For the mama who never has photos of her with the kids: Polaroid Mint Camera, $99.99
Remember those precious moments and print them out immediately with this handy camera.
7. For the mama who loves to cook: Recipe Box, $34.00
Add a personal touch by including family member's favorite recipes inside.
8. For the mama who loves to lounge: Plush Spa Robe, $48.00
Because every mama needs something to relax in.
9. For the curious mama: 23andMe Ancestry DNA Test, $99.00
Learn more about ancestry, health and wellness, and even traits, like what your most frequent wake-up time is.
10. For the mama who loves a good podcast: Oprah's 'The Wisdom of Sundays', $14.72
Oprah's words are good for the soul.
11. For the mama who needs more sleep: Nespresso Machine + Frother, $149.99
Waking up early isn't fun, but indulging in a fancy drink to start the day is.
12. For the mama always on the go: Reversible Tote Bag, $32.95
No one totes around more than a mama on the go.
13. For the tech-savvy mama: Echo Dot, $49.99
Create grocery lists, set reminders, and play music.
14. For the skincare-obsessed mama: TULA Discovery Kit, $197.00
Treat mama's skin to a little extra TLC.
15. For the mama who needs some quiet time: Bamboo Bath Caddy, $29.95
Even better? Include a coupon to take the kids away for a few hours so mama can enjoy.
16. For the mama who's never without coffee: Cheeky Mug, $11.99
Sip caffeine in style.
17. For the Instagram mama: Felt Board, $11.99
Celebrate baby's milestones or leave inspirational messages.
18. For the mama who stays up way past her bedtime: Kindle Paperwhite, $129.00
We love that this has a glare-free display and is waterproof.
19. For the mama with a green thumb: Succulents, $15.97
Skip the flowers for succulents this year.
20. For the mama who has everything: NEST Diffuser, $44.00
No one will notice the house is messy when it smells this good.
Motherly is your daily #momlife manual; we are here to help you easily find the best, most beautiful products for your life that actually work. We share what we love—and we may receive a commission if you choose to buy. You've got this.