NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Promotion may only be entered in or from the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia and entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible for entry. This Promotion is governed exclusively by the laws of the United States. You are not authorized to participate in the Promotion if you are not located within the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia.
1. How to Enter. To enter the “12 Days of Giveaways” sweepstakes (the “Promotion”), an entrant (“Entrant”) must submit a valid email address. Entrants may earn one (1) additional chance to win by following Motherly’s Instagram page for a total of two (2) possible entries per Entrant. All entry information shall be collectively referred to herein as the “Entry.” At the conclusion of the Promotion Period, twelve (12) Winners (as defined below) will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible Entries received. No automated entry devices and/or programs permitted. Receipt of Entries will not be acknowledged or returned.
By entering, all Entrants agree to abide by these official rules, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled Entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Limit two (2) Entries per person, per email address. All Winners must have a valid email and physical mailing address.
2. Start/End Dates. Promotion begins at 10:00:01 am Eastern Time (“ET”) on November 8, 2021 and ends at 11:59:59 pm ET on December 10, 2021 (“Promotion Period”). Entries received before 10:00:01 am ET, November 8, 2021 and entries received after 11:59:59 pm ET, December 10, 2021 will be considered null and void.
3. Eligibility. Participation is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) or older as of date of entry. Void outside of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, and where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Employees, officers and directors of Motherly Inc (“Sponsor”), and its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, manufacturers or distributors of promotion materials and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees/officers/directors are not eligible to enter. Promotion may only be entered in or from the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, and Entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible for entry. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
4. Random Drawing/Odds. On or about Nov 29, 2021 through December 10th, one (1) winner (the “Winner”) will be randomly selected each day from all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. This equates to a total of twelve (12) individual winners. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. By entering the Promotion, Entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion.
5. Prizes. Each day, from Nov 29, 2021 – December 10th, 2021 a winner will be chosen at random to win that day’s prize. Each day is a new prize. Total Approximate Retail Value of all prizes varies. No substitutions. In the case of unavailability of prize, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All taxes and unspecified expenses are the sole responsibility of Winner.
6. Notification. Winner will be notified by email approximately five (5) business days after selection. Winner will be required to sign and return, where legal, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release, or other document as requested in Sponsor’s sole discretion, within five (5) calendar days of prize notification. If Winner cannot be contacted within five (5) calendar days of first notification attempt or if prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if the Winner rejects his/her prize or in the event of noncompliance with these Promotion rules and requirements, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected from all remaining eligible Entries. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given. An IRS 1099 will be issued to Winner.
7. Conditions. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the Winner. Participation in Promotion and acceptance of prize constitutes Entrants’ permission for Sponsor to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, biographical information, Entry and/or any statements made by Entrant regarding the Promotion or Sponsor for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By participating, Entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its advertising and promotion agencies and partners and its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Promotion, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Promotion-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Sponsor is not responsible if Promotion cannot take place or if the prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with this Promotion in any way, shall be disqualified. There is no purchase or sales presentation required to participate. A purchase does not increase odds of winning.
8. Additional Terms. In case of dispute as to the identity of any Entrant, entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Any potential Winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that such Winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning Entry. Any other attempted form of entry is prohibited; no automatic, programmed; robotic or similar means of entry are permitted. Sponsor, its affiliates, partners and promotion and advertising agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, web site, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter the Promotion, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Promotion or downloading any materials in this Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Promotion should (in its sole discretion) virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Promotion. In such case, Sponsor will select the Winner from all eligible Entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or web site. Sponsor may prohibit an Entrant from participating in the Promotion or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said Entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Entrants or Sponsor representatives.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. Disputes; Governing Law. The parties waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Official Rules, including, without limitation, the Promotion. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules and/or the Promotion shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in the State of New York, City of New York.
THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE INTERPRETATION OF ITS TERMS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES. For any matters which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in these Official Rules and/or in connection with the entering of any judgment on an arbitration award in connection with these Official Rules and/or the Giveaway, the parties irrevocably submit and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in or closest to the County of New York in the State of New York. The parties agree not to raise the defense of forum non conveniens.
Participating Data Sharing Partners and Links to Privacy Policies