Here are some fun and nearly free activities to do this fall with your little ones:
1. Bob for apples
2. Jump in leaf pilesfor us task-oriented parents , it's a nice middle ground.)
3. Make popcorn ballsone of my favorite recipes .
4. Get lost in a corn mazepulled together as a family and found our way out. We still laugh about it to this day!
5. Make leaf crownsmake a beautiful leaf crown . All you need is some craft wire to string your leaves on, mold it into a circle and wear!
6. Eat your way through an apple orchardassets.rbl.ms Picking apples is fun, but snacking on them as you do so is even better! There's nothing quite like picking an apple, fresh off the tree and taking a bite.
7. Bake up a bunch of apple recipes
8. Take a scenic road trip
Pack a cooler lunch and hit the road to admire the beauty of the fall season. Pack a DIY I-spy game to see who can spot fall staples first.View this post on Instagram
There are certain moments that will be worth more than anything one day. As a parent, it is now our "job" to collect as many of those moments as we can. One day nothing else will matter. . . . . . #travelfamily #fulltimervfamily #fulltimefamilies #travelwithfamily #familyroadtrip #campingwithkids #gooutside #vandwellers #vanlifewithkids #rvfamily #kidtravel #raisingdaughters #vancamper #letthembewild #raisethemwild
9. Roast pumpkin seeds
10. Make leaf peoplefun, super cheap craft . Then branch out and make a whole leaf zoo!
11. Make a sensory bag with pumpkin gutsleftover pumpkin insides , place them in a safe ziplock bag, tape it to the floor and let your little one squish around with it!
12. Roast dinner over an open firefamily dinner together. Easy, fun and tasty! (Just be sure to team up with your partner so someone can always keep an eye on little ones by the flames.)
13. Draw pictures of the changing scenerynature journals .
14. Have a face-painting party
15. Make bird feedersroll them into birdseed . Then hang from a tall branch and keep track of all the birds who come to visit!