Becoming a mother is an amazing + joyful experience—It's also a really hard one. There are so many things to think about, and quite honestly, it can feel pretty overwhelming.
But don't worry—we've got you!
Motherly has created a comprehensive infant care + postpartum recovery class to help you not only survive, but THRIVE, in your 4th trimester. We want you enter parenthood with confidence and excitement so you can truly enjoy this adventure.
Our class is 100% online, you can take it at your own pace, and return to it as often as you like.
The class covers:
- How to care for your newborn—bath time, swaddling, when to call the pediatrician and more
- How to take care of yourself and health after birth (vaginal + c-section)
- The basics of breastfeeding
- Understand infant sleep + how to start good sleep habits
- Playing with your baby and understanding their development
- Comforting and bonding with you baby
- And so much more!
And now we are offering the class for FREE to Motherly's registered users!
Note: You need to register for Motherly or sign into your account in order to access the class.
Psst. . . if you have any questions or trouble registering for the class, shoot us an email so we can help: firstname.lastname@example.org.