Name: Porsha Ellis
Neighborhood: Currently & temporarily living in Englewood, NJ but will be moving back to Los Angeles, CA in a few months.
Occupation: Event Curator & Producer.
Baby's Sex: Two girls - Steele, 2 & Sage, 12 days old (born 2/19).
How would you describe your pregnant style? Tomboy chic. I like to be comfortable but still fashionable. You'll most likely always find me in a pair of joggers or sweats, but I love finding ways to dress them up.
Have you had any challenges learning to dress your body during this pregnancy? This was my second pregnancy, so I learned a lot from my first. I was fortunate to carry most of my weight in my belly so could wear most of my pre-pregnancy clothes, I just couldn't button my pants and had to buy longer shirts.
So far, what has surprised you most during your pregnancy? The most surprising part of this pregnancy is how different it was from my first. Thankfully, the first was very smooth & pretty easy. I was never really sick and felt pretty energized throughout. With this pregnancy, I was sick the whole first trimester and into the second and struggled with fatigue the second and third trimester. It just goes to show how different each experience can be, even in one woman.
What are you most looking forward to sharing with your baby? I'm just looking forward to sharing a lifetime of experiences with her.
What's your top 5 registry essentials? I actually wrote a blog post about this not too long ago. I didn't put together a baby registry for this second pregnancy, but my top 5 newborn essentials are:
1. UppaBaby Vista Stroller. I had this stroller for my first daughter, and it easily converts into a double - winner!!
2. DockATot Deluxe Dock Infant Pillow. Perfect for co-sleeping and midday naps.
3. Honest Diapers & Wipes. Again, I used these with my oldest and loved them. Eco-friendly & super fun prints.
4. Nook Niche Feeding Pillow. Nursing made easy + breathable fabric.
5. L'ovedbaby Organic Gl'oved-Sleeve Overall. Super soft, cozy and organic!
Porsha is wearing:
- Jacket - Members Only (similar here).
- Top - Theory (similar here).
- Pants - Zara (similar here).
- Shoes - Ash (similar here).
- Hat - Artizia (similar here).