Just weeks after losing her son, Jack, Teigen thanks supporters: "love you all so much"
The model and author shared a post from her husband, John Legend, with the message, "We are quiet but we are okay. Love you all so much."
The couple originally shared news of the loss of their son, Jack, on September 30th.
"We are shocked and in the kind of deep pain you only hear about," Teigen wrote, along with sharing a series of emotional black-and-images from the hospital.
Earlier that month, Teigen had been hospitalized because of bleeding issues and put on bed rest.
Since the loss of Jack, Teigen has kept quiet on social media.
Legend recently dedicated his 2020 Billboard Music Awards performance of "Never Break" to Chrissy and later, honored her with a sweet post—the same one that Teigen shared.
John wrote, "This is for Chrissy. I love and cherish you and our family so much. We've experienced the highest highs and lowest lows together."
"Watching you carry our children has been so moving and humbling," he continued. "I'm in awe of the strength you've shown through the most challenging moments. What an awesome gift it is to be able to bring life into the world. We've experienced the miracle, the power and joy of this gift, and now we've deeply felt its inherent fragility."
"I wrote this song because I have faith that as long as we walk this earth, we will hold each other's hands through every tear, through every up and down, through every test. We promised each other this on our wedding day seven years ago, and every challenge we've faced has made that promise more powerful, more resilient."
"Our love will remain," he said. "We will never break."
We're sending all our love to John and Chrissy.
- Pregnant Chrissy Teigen Hospitalized for Bleeding - Motherly ›
- Chrissy Teigen had a miscarriage - Motherly ›
- Kate Beckinsale Shared Miscarriage Story to Support Chrissy Teigen ›
- Chrissy Teigen's Pregnancy Loss Story Is So Powerful - Motherly ›
- Chrissy Teigen's Powerful Essay After Pregnancy Loss - Motherly ›
- Chrissy Teigen Takes Her First Shower After Losing Baby Jack ›
- Chrissy Teigen: "My Little Jack Would Have Been Born This Week" ›