Our ideal candidate is someone with an equal love for witty editorial and reader-focused partner sponsorships.
Motherly, a personalized digital guide for millennial women on the journey to motherhood, is looking for an intern to support our Brand Partnerships Manager. Are you the person your friends turn to for product recommendations? Can you turn a simple copywriting caption into a conversational quip? Our ideal candidate is someone with an equal love for witty editorial and reader-focused partner sponsorships. Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage and coordinate product reviews submitted by Motherly editors
- Create copy for MotherlyLoves buying guides (up to one guide per week)
- Generate affiliate links for product promotions
- Facilitate communication between Brand Partnerships Manager and brands when their products are featured
- Background in editorial, communication, marketing, or related field
- Strong communication skills
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
- Creative and flexible
- Familiarity with Slack, Salesforce, Trello and/or CMS platforms a plus, but we will train
- Interest in lifestyle/parenting-related publications a plus!
The position begins as soon as you’re able to start! You are expected to work 5-10 hours per week. The position is currently unpaid, but we can provide college credit and references.
Download and print the position description here. To apply, complete the form below.