Now that the kids are back to school, we’re finding ourselves settling into our new normal—or trying to at least ?.
And part of that is figuring out what to feed them when they come home. Does anyone else suspect their children may be hiking the Appalachian Trail while at school, based on how ravenous they are when they get home ??
#Teamotherly came together to share snack ideas, and here they are:
1. Frozen peas
2. Frozen mango and frozen pineapple
3. Peanut butter on celery
4. Sliced apples with cinnamon
5. Baby carrots dipped in ranch dressing
6. Apple sauce
7. Apple with peanut butter
8. Yogurt, granola + fruit
9. Homemade trail mix: nuts, raisins, seeds
10. Sun butter + crackers
11. Cheese sticks
12. Orange slices
13. Apple slices + cheese
14. Graham crackers with cashew butter + raisins
15. Tortilla pizza rolls
16. English muffin pizzas
17. Cinnamon toast
18. Honey milk
19. Cucumbers + hummus
20. Smoothies with bananas, peanut butter, almond milk, spinach, frozen fruit... anything goes!