It’s our 6th birthday, and we’re so excited to celebrate—together!
Six years ago, we started Motherly because it didn't exist. As mothers ourselves, we craved a a resource that treated us as whole women during the most transformational experience of our lives. A company that changed the parenting world from one centered on babies, to one that tells women that they matter, too.
Today, we’re thrilled to be on this journey of motherhood alongside this powerful community of millions of mothers. Every day, you inspire us to create—articles, books, products, podcasts, classes, and more—because your resilience and creativity is transforming the world. (Hello, you create and raise incredible tiny people!)
Because of you, we've:
- Published over 13,000 articles filled with expert advice and mama-to-mama validation
- Interviewed nearly 100 powerful, insightful and change-making moms on The Motherly Podcast
- Written two books that celebrate your unique motherhood journey in all its power, complexity and beauty
- Created dozens of digital pre and postnatal classes to help prepare your body and mind for the journey ahead
- Curated countless products to help you thrive–ones we know you'll love because we love them too
We see you mama, in those late night feeding and early morning cuddles. We’re with you when you’re working after-hours to make time for your kids during the day. We notice when you’re squeezing in a few seconds of self-care meditation in the preschool pick up line. We celebrate you, taking a Zoom call with a kid on your lap, because sometimes there’s just no other way.
The power of a mother is like no other force on earth, and it inspires us every single day.
You’re growing, learning, transforming with each beautiful and challenging season.
To our amazing community of mamas, it’s an honor to grow alongside all of you.
Motherly has been there with you for the past 6 years and we can’t wait for what’s next.
You’ve got this, mama, and we’ve got you. (Every step of the way.)