"My parents did not stay 6 feet apart. "
The joke was made a million times when lockdown began: There's going to be a baby boom by the end of the year. I, as a mom of three under three, thought it was impossible people would be willing to expand their families after seeing each other all day every day with no end. But I also started thinking about when we would have another baby after seeing my newborns grow so fast under circumstances that were not what I wanted them to be. So, you know...motherhood, it's complicated.
Well, some of those who did get pregnant during quarantine are now starting to announce on social media and their posts are just priceless. From joking about getting the wrong kind of protection, to little kids saying their parents didn't keep their social distance, to celebrating that good things can come out of really hard times.
Below are some of our favorites:
Well played quarantine... Baby number 3 is on the way 🤰🏻 #MomLife #pregnant https://t.co/w347MSGAkK— Kimberly Stroh (@Kimberly Stroh)1591534676.0
Of course my kid would show up in a pandemic #quarantinepregnancy #pandemicpregnancy https://t.co/REnhBc7k35— Monkey Bear Dinosaur (@Monkey Bear Dinosaur)1588379046.0
- My Only Child As We Live Through This pandemic—You Amaze Me ... ›
- Coronavirus quarantine—the ultimate test of a marriage - Motherly ›
- How to Set Limits During Quarantine | Psychology Today ›
- This viral illustration highlights how the pandemic is impacting newly ... ›
- When The Coronavirus Quarantine Is Over, My Baby - Motherly ›
- 50 moms around the world show us what quarantine looks like ... ›
- These viral comics capture the reality of quarantine life - Motherly ›
- It takes a village to raise a baby, but mine was quarantined - Motherly ›
- Why Pregnant Emma Roberts Block her Mom on Instagram - Motherly ›