You can start enjoying these movies *before* Halloween!
There's nothing better than cuddling up on the couch in cozy pajamas with your favorite drink and tuning into a Christmas movie on the Hallmark Channel. Yes, they *all* have the same plot line and I'm willing to bet on how each one ends, but there's just something about the holiday spirit, a little magic and a happily ever after that sucks you in.
We've got some good news, mama: You can start enjoying these holiday movies now... as in before Halloween even arrives.
The lineup officially starts on October 24 and features 40 original movies. Of course, movies from seasons past will be playing all day long too, but most of the new ones will premier on Saturdays and Sundays. Cancel my weekend plans for the rest of the year, please.
Here is the full downloadable guide:
Host that girl's night you've been putting off, enjoy a date night at home with your partner or binge-watch all by yourself because #self-care.
Happy (early) holidays, mama!
[A version of this post was originally published October 18, 2018. It has been updated.]
- 25 Halloween Movies Every Kid Should See, Sorted By Age ›
- 25+ Halloween movies for kid, by age - Motherly ›
- 9 ways mamas can share the mental load this holiday season ... ›
- How to not go broke this holiday season - Motherly ›
- These are the 7 movies your kids are going to beg to watch this winter ›