Now that Thanksgiving has come and gone, the holidays are looming. So get your credit card(s) ready, you’ve got some shopping to do! This week, we are putting together our annual Well Rounded gift guide to help you find something for all the special people on your list — the pregnant gal, the new mom, baby, toddler and dad. So tune in each day to see our picks. First up: best gifts for pregnancy!
If you still don’t know what to get your pregnant friend, take a deep breath. We are here to save the day with a sack full of ideas that are so cool, they’ll give Santa a run for his money. Whether you want to dress her bump, make her laugh or help her feel more comfortable as her bump gets bigger and heavier, our picks below are the perfect gifts for the mama-to-be in your life.
1. Luxe Valet Service. With this on-demand valet parking service, the expecting mom can go to her OBGYN or prenatal massage appointment and avoid the headache of having to search for a parking spot in the city. All she needs to do is let the app know of her final destination, and poof! A Luxe valet will be waiting on the side of the road not only to park her car, but also to wash and fuel it! To learn more about the app, click here.
2. Belabumbum Nightie, Robe and Headband Combo. Help your pregnant gal pal get comfy at night with this Belabumbum set. With its adjustable straps and easy lift-up nursing access, the super soft jersey nightie is ideal for pregnancy and beyond. The robe has soft lace trims, which will add a little luxe to her evenings. $84, buy here. *
4. Remarkably Average Parenting. Written by creator of parenting site Mommy Shorts Ilana Wiles, this funny-as-hell book celebrates the fun of being a mom. Full of hilarious essays and illustrations on parenting, it’s the perfect survival guide for the normal parent. Because there’s already enough serious stuff to think about while waiting for D-Day. $15, buy here.
5. Storq Basics. Gift your preggo BFF with all of her pregnancy essentials in one click. This Storq bundle comes with 4 maternity must-haves (a dress, leggings, a skirt and a tank) that she’ll be able to wear from early pregnancy to the first few weeks of postpartum. $250, buy here.
6. eCreamery Pregnancy Cravings Deluxe Collection. If your friend has a sweet tooth, treat her to this ice cream sampler pack made specially for the pregnant gal. With flavors like Eating for Two and Peanut Butter & Pickle, this decadent ice cream line will satisfy her cravings and give her a good laugh. $54.99, buy here.
7. Earth Mama Pregnancy Essentials Bundle. Every mom-to-be deserves a little TLC. This pampering set is full of safe, natural and herbal pregnancy care products that will help her ease all the discomforts and worries that come with pregnancy. $59.95, buy here.
8. Hatch Collection Onesie. Every expecting mom needs a onesie — for her that is. This Hatch jumpsuit is made of a merino/cashmere blend that is so soft and comfy, she’ll feel as good as she looks. Plus, she’ll want to wear this pregnancy staple well after birth. $258, buy here.
*Thank you to our sponsor Belabumbum for supporting our Well Rounded gift guide.
CHECK OUT OUR OTHER 2016 HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDES!