See ya, winter! Now that (real) spring is gifting us with warmer temps and longer days, we’re practically skipping with joy as we commute to work, stroll through the park or search for the perfect swimsuit for baby. That’s right, with a new season, come new baby products and fun pregnancy announcements, and we can’t wait to tell you all about them. Here’s a roundup of products and stories you’ll want to chat about with your mom friends. (Also… Yay, spring!)
1. Though babies all have similar nutritional needs, every child’s feeding journey is different. So it’s not always easy to navigate mealtime. That’s why Happy Family released the Infant Feeding Support Line. From lactogenic energy bars to organic formula, check out their newest selection of feeding products here.
2. Want to create a universe that will let your little one’s imagination grow wild? Check out Land of Nod’s collaboration with Charley Harper. The fun bedding, tents, and storage feature bold prints and timeless graphics that redefines the way we see nature. imagination going.
3. Because we know you (sort of) still care about April the Giraffe, the world almost didn’t get to see her give birth after YouTube temporarily suspended the live stream due to “nudity and sexual content.” (We kid you not.)
4. Jenny and Jason Biggs are having another baby, and they announced their pregnancy with a funny Instagram post, paying tribute to a little baby gadget that many (if not all) parents know all too well. FridaBaby Snotsucker, anyone? Click on to check the post.
5. As a working mother, how much time did you take off for maternity leave? In the United States, women typically go back to work in less than two weeks, whether they want to or not – because that’s all they can afford. Maya Warren is a single working mother who needed more maternity leave and more money. So she became an Uber driver, only to sink further into debt.