Kids say the darndest things on their own, but when they master their first kids jokes, well, you're really in for a treat. Is there anything funnier than a child delivering a punch line, and then laughing hysterically at their own joke? The. best. While there are a million appropriate topics for kids to joke about, kids jokes about school are at the top of the list (and they're a lot funnier than the dog ate my homework).
I also like kids jokes about school because if your child is having any kind of apprehension or nervousness about their first day of school, or going to a new school, jokes can help diffuse those nervous feelings. Additionally, not only is laughter the cure for grumpy mornings (and really any time of day), but it can also be a great way for kids to relieve anxiety.
After all, they don't call it the best medicine for nothing.
These kids jokes about school will get everyone laughing and can help lessen any nervous feelings your little one may be having about school-related issues.
- Q: Why did nose not want to go to school?
A: He was tired of getting picked on!
- Q: What did the pen say to the pencil?
A: So, what's your point!
- Q: How did the music teacher get locked in the classroom?
A: His keys were inside the piano!
- Q: What do elves learn in school?
A: The elf-abet!
- Q: What did you learn in school today?
A: Not enough, I have to go back tomorrow!
- Q: What do librarians take with them when they go fishing?
- Q: What is the world's tallest building?
A: The library because it has the most stories.
- Q: Why didn't the sun go to college?
A: Because it already had a million degrees!
- Q: What did the buffalo say at drop off?
- Q: How does a scientist freshen her breath?
A: With experi-mints!
- Q: Why did the kid eat his homework?
A: Because his teacher said it was a piece of cake.
- Q: Why do math books always look so sad?
A: They are full of problems.
- Q: Where do pencils go on vacation?
- Q: Why do magicians always do so well at school?
A: They can handle trick questions.
- Q: Why isn't there a clock in the library?
A: Because it tocks too much.
- Q: Why did the teacher jump into the pool?
A: He wanted to test the water.
- Q: What is the smartest insect?
A: A spelling bee
- Q: Why did the teacher wear sunglasses to school?
A: Because her students were so bright.
- Q: What did one pencil say to the other on the first day of school?
A: Looking sharp!
- Q: What did the spider make online?
A: A website!
- Q: How do bees get to school?
A: By school buzz
- Q: Why can't pirates learn the alphabet?
A: Because they keep getting lost at C.
- Q: What do you get when you throw a lot of books in the ocean?
A: A title wave
- Q: When do astronauts eat?
A: At launch time
- Q: Which school supply is king of the classroom?
A: A ruler