While wearing the latest trend may not be top of mind when growing life in your belly, there ain't no shame in wanting to feel beautiful, current and excited about what's happening in the marketplace. Having fun with your style while pregnant and continuously showing up as your best self is where it's at. And believe me, baby will benefit from all the good juju. So here's a list of the top 5 trends for Fall, and how you mamas-to-be can rock them.
1. RED. Goodbye millennial pink, hello red! The of-the-moment color is in everything from tops to bottoms, to outerwear and shoes. So jump on the bandwagon already, with this roll neck sweater from Isabella Oliver or this more affordable non-maternity oversized version from Zara.
2. FOLKLORE. Nothing says earth mama more than some good old fashioned embroidery! Tap into your boho side with this floral button down from LOFT maternity, or with this embroidered pair of maternity denim from H&M.
3. METALLICS. Shine your belly bright this season in this metallic dress from Pink Blush Maternity or keep the metallic in your carryall with this MM6 shopper tote.
4. POWER SUITING. The future is female, and we've got the power suiting to prove it! Game on in this wear-with-everything blazer from Hatch and this non-maternity structured version from Banana Republic (stylist tip: you may need to size up if you're further along in pregnancy)
5. SLOGANS. Don't say it, wear it! Slogans are majorly trending this fall. So say what you mean and mean what you say with this, this and this (or this) t-shirt, all from ASOS. We also love this GRL PWR sweatshirt from Loyal Hana, which you'll also be able to nurse in thanks to its side zippers. Score! Shop the post: