It feels like we've been hearing about Chip and Joanna Gaines' latest venture, the Magnolia Network, forever. Well, the much-anticipated debut of their channel is finally here! You can officially start watching All Gaines, All The Time (and a few other beloved TV personalities) beginning tonight at 9 p.m. ET. Let the countdown begin!
If you've been missing your weekly fix of Fixer Upper, you're in luck. The channel will launch with the premiere of Fixer Upper: Welcome Home tonight.
In addition to the new Fixer Upper, Magnolia Network will also feature episodes of The French Chef, a classic cooking show hosted by the legendary butter queen, Julia Child. How awesome is that? Other HGTV fan favorites like This Old House and Ask This Old House will also play on the network, making for the perfect lineup of shows for a cozy winter binge session.
“It wasn’t long ago that watching TV meant time together as a family. It was a place where people of all ages could gather and be informed, entertained, and inspired by the kind of honest, authentic programming that brings people closer,” said Chip and Joanna Gaines in a press release. “That’s what we’ve set out to build with Magnolia Network, and we’ve been amazed by the stories and storytellers we’ve found, people whose lives are living proof that our world is full of beauty, hope, courage, and curiosity. We can’t wait to see these stories brought to life on cable, and we’re hopeful about the impact it might have—to help reclaim the best of what television can be.”
How to watch the Magnolia Network
Viewers with an active DIY Network subscription in their existing linear TV package will automatically have access to Magnolia Network today. Those who do not currently subscribe to DIY Network as part of their existing linear TV package may contact their respective providers for information about how to add DIY Network prior to the rebrand.
In general, the Magnolia Network is available through your cable or satellite TV provider and features Magnolia Originals as well as select DIY Network favorites.
If you already have a Discovery+ subscription, you're in luck. Magnolia Network is available to stream through discovery+ along with 55,000 episodes of current and classic shows from HGTV, Food Network, TC, ID, Animal Planet, Discovery Channel, and more.
You can find and stream Discovery+ on devices like Apple TV, the Amazon Fire TV Stick, and Roku or on the Magnolia App itself. A Discovery+ membership starts at $4.99.
If you're wondering what other goodies this new, magical network will bring, you're in luck. Here's what will run on the channel all throughout January:
- Fixer Upper: Welcome Home (Season 1) | Wednesdays at 9 p.m. beginning Jan. 5
- The Lost Kitchen (Season 1) | Thursdays at 9 p.m. beginning Jan.
- Mind for Design (Season 1) | Saturdays at 11 a.m. beginning Jan. 8 (double episode premiere week 1)
- The Johnnyswim Show (Season 1) | Saturdays at 7 p.m. beginning Jan. 8 (double episode premiere week 1)
- Home Work (Season 1) | Saturdays at 9 p.m. beginning Jan. 8Magnolia Table with Joanna Gaines (Season 1) | Sundays at 1 p.m. beginning Jan. 9 (double episode premiere weeks 1 and 2)
- Zoë Bakes (Season 1) | Sundays at 2 p.m. beginning Jan. 9 (double episode premiere week 1)
- Family Dinner (Season 1) | Sundays at 8 p.m. beginning Jan. 9 (double episode premieres each week in January)
- Restoration Road with Clint Harp (Season 1) | Tuesdays at 9 p.m. beginning Jan. 11