One of the best things about fall is shopping for updates to your favorite classic pieces. Whether you’re looking for a cute new diaper bag, must-have baby gear or some timeless pieces to last you through pregnancy and beyond, you’ll find the perfect fit here. With the coolest new trends in fashion and innovative registry must-haves, you’ll be Keeping Up With the Kardashians. Yup, Well Rounded’s Weekly Links are here!
1. So we’re not confirming anything, but little birdies are tweeting that THREE of the Kardashians (Kim, Khloe and Kylie Jenner) are expecting. They’re staying very tight-lipped about the new arrivals, but since it happens to fall in line with the ten-year Keeping Up With the Kardashians anniversary (and the show’s tradition of confirming wild rumors on air), we’ll expect to know more by Sunday.
2. Kaleido Concepts launched a Kickstarter for an adorable and functional line of collapsible travel essentials. Lightweight and durable, the tote and the backpack fold down into a tiny pouch, making them perfect to slip into your diaper bag or suitcase. And since they’re from the former founder of Parasol Diapers, Lisa Hom, you know it’s mom approved.
3. Brizi Baby works to take all the guesswork (and the pollution) out of the air your baby breathes. The comfy cushion contains a high-function fan filter, which is activated by a sensor in the presence of harmful airborne toxins and whisks the pollution away. There’s even an app to tell you which routes are the most polluted.
4. BabyBjörn has released the new Be You Collection, which is designed with a color palette that “reflects diversity and expresses the freedom to choose.” The line features three of their most-loved products, the Baby Carrier One, the Baby Carrier One Air, and the Bouncer Bliss, in perfect-for-fall hues of Lavender Violet, Navy Blue, Vintage Turquoise, Terracotta Pink, Dusk Blue and Pinstripe Grey.
5. HATCH Collection is opening a new store! The super stylish line which features clothing for before, during, and after pregnancy typically retails online only, but mama mavens will now have the opportunity to check out the line in person. Shop fall arrivals, classic and timeless pieces, at the new location here.
Photo by inTouch.