These baby products will make parenting a whole lot easier.
Are you constantly on the lookout for new baby gear? You're in luck, the biggest names in the baby gear business recently convened at the ABC Kids Expo to showcase their newest products, and we decided to round up our absolute favorites and must-haves from the show. Everything from brand new strollers to innovative bassinets and design-conscious safety products, here are 10 baby products you'll be glad to have in 2018.
1. UPPAbaby Travel Stroller. UPPAbaby is coming out with a super-compact travel stroller, and we’re really excited about it! The Minu Stroller is lightweight yet packed with features such as an easy-to-access basket, a deep seat recline, one-handed fold, pull-out sunshade protection and all-wheel suspension. But the best part, it can be used with the From Birth Kit, a cozy bassinet that folds with the stroller or the MESA Car Seat! It will be available in the spring of 2018 and will cost $399. For more information, click here.
2. Noni Noni crib. For those of you who fear the dreaded crib assembly, you’re in luck! The revolutionary no hardware crib from Noni Noni Kids can be put together in mere minutes. The Noni Crib comes in two sizes, a mini and a full size, which converts to a toddler bed. Even more exciting, this crib, which is made in the USA, is available for order now! Buy here, $750.
3. Halo Twin Bassinet. Finally, a bassinet for twins! Safely keep your little ones close to you and to each other with the Halo Bassinet Twin Sleeper. Breathable mesh walls not only help you feel closer but create a safe sleeping environment for baby. Like the original Halo bassinet, it conveniently nestles up to your bedside and rotates a complete 360 degrees, making nighttime feedings and quick checks on your babies easier. It will be available in early 2018 and will retail for $449.99. You can register for it here.
4. Nuna Demi Double Stroller. Nuna’s first double stroller is coming in 2018! The Demi grow can be used as a convertible stroller for a growing family or as a double stroller for twins. It features two equally sized toddler seats that hold up to 50 lbs and has 23 seat configurations. And the canopy includes Nuna’s signature dream drape for superior sun coverage. It will be available for pre-sale in early 2018 and will post $799.
5. Boon Bottles. Boon is entering the bottle game! Nursh, a silicon bottle that’s both dishwasher and microwave-safe, will be available spring 2018.
6. Veer cruiser. It’s a stroller, it’s a wagon, it’s a travel system, no it’s Veer the all-terrain cruiser. Combining the best of what a stroller and wagon offers, the Veer allows your family to truly adventure without any limitations. It’s compact, rugged and even holds a car seat, meaning this cruiser can accommodate children of multiple ages. Buy here, $599.
7. Nuk breast pump. A new hands-free, discrete and quiet pump has hit the market! The NUK Simply Natural Freemie Double Electric Breast Pump can be used under your clothes for pumping on the go when and wherever you need. The system includes collection cups and bottles, all for a low price point — such a win, win. Available February 2018 at Babies R Us for $299.99.
8. Bink child safety products. You can now child-proof your home with stylish (yes stylish) safety products. Bink makes modern child safety products that won’t cramp your style. On trend with modern baby gear, this product line is both well-designed and practical.
9. Beanko changing station. Diaper changes in your car are about to get a whole lot easier with the Beanko mobile changing station. This genius, compact changing station attaches to the seat of the car and provides a safe, flat pad for diaper changes. No more babies rolling towards the back of the seat! It can also be used as console for keeping everything organized as well as pouch for storing a tablet. Buy here, $99.99.
10. Cybex LEMO High Chair. Less is more when it comes to the new LEMO High Chair from Cybex. With it’s super sleek, multi-position design, this chair grows with baby from newborn to adolescence. A bouncer seat attaches to the high chair base for wee ones and converts to a chair that can be used for years to come. It will be available in 2018 and will cost $299.