The hours are long, the work is gruelling and the pay is… well… non-existent. We’ve got a totally legit job description for life as a parent. Spoiler alert: it’s f-king hard. Plus, breaking down gender barriers. A boys’ club that’s been around for more than a century is finally welcoming girls, too. And, how to rosé all day, even when you’re ready to pop. Yup. We got your back, mama. It’s all right here in our Weekly Links.
1. A win for gender inclusivity in one of the oldest boys’ clubs around. The Boy Scouts are officially changing their name, allowing girls to join their ranks. The 11-17 year old faction of Boy Scouts of America will now be called Scouts BSA and for the first time ever, girls will be eligible for the highest rank of Eagle Scout.
2. Didn’t know what you signed up for when you decided to have kids? Neither did we. One of our favorite things online this week is this on point and LOL worthy job description that hits all the marks when it comes to parenthood. “Nothing will prepare you for this. Not babysitting, not having a dog, and certainly not your childbirth class.” But you already knew that.
3. As if we didn’t already love Hatch enough, the super chic maternity line has just released its first ever swimsuit collection. The bikinis and one pieces are perfectly designed to hug your beachy baby bumps in all the right places, and we are in love.
4. OMG YES PLEASE! Speaking of bumps, now us mamas-to-be can drink that blush bubbly all summer long. Welch’s just released a sparkling rosé for the non-alcoholic crowd and you guys, it’s just $3 a bottle at Target. I’m getting a bottle tomorrow.
5. For the little sweet tooth in your life, a match made in sugar heaven. Dylan’s Candy Bar x Aden + Anais just released the sweetest collaboration: candy print swaddles, blankets and bibs. Zero calories, mama.
6. Itching to make a difference? Babylist is currently partnering with Be The Match to help get as many bone marrow registrations as possible. Bone marrow donation can help thousands of families that are dealing with blood cancer and other blood-related illnesses, and it's a simple and painless process. Register here to see if you can be a match!