If you are ready to expand your family or know that you will want more than one child, a convertible stroller is pure magic! No, really... Strollers in general are expensive, and single-to-double options can save you big bucks, and they offer various configurations that can cater to your family's needs throughout the years. That said, convertible strollers can be cumbersome, heavy, and difficult to maneuver. But what if we told you that there's now a single-to-double stroller that basically does it all without added weight or without taking over your entire apartment? The Graco's Uno2Duo stroller is easy to maneuver, grows with baby AND toddler, is actually reasonably priced and so much more!
Here are 5 reasons why we're in love with this new Graco Uno2Duo stroller!
1. You can make your own combo. There are 11 ways you can ride the stroller -- with one or two seats; and if you get the travel system with the car seat, there are up to 18 configurations. For moms who have an older toddler, the stroller comes with a standing platform for him or her to ride along.
2. It's actually really compact for a convertible stroller! A lot of double strollers take up a lot of space. To accommodate your second child, the Uno2Duo stroller extends only 5 inches, which makes the transition from single to double virtually seamless.
3. You don't need to buy a lot of extra pieces. Unlike many other convertible strollers, the Uno2Duo stroller comes with everything you really need to make it into a double. So you won't need to buy a lot of extra pieces. Graco even gives you the option to buy it as a travel system, which comes with the the Graco SnugRide® SnugLock™ 35 Click Connect™ infant car seat.
4. It has a one-Hand Fold. You've got your hands full with 2 kids, and the last thing you want to do is to try to figure out how to fold a stroller. The Graco Uno2Duo stroller is an easy one-hand fold that works with or without the seat in frame.
5. It’s newborn ready. The main seat folds flat to become a bassinet. And if you get the travel system, you can put baby in the infant car seat.
6. It’s affordable.Though it is a full-size stroller, the Uno2DuoDuo stroller is affordable! Priced at $449.99, the investment is well worth it, especially considering that you won't have to switch stroller or get another one as your family grows. For the one and only stroller you'll need, that's a pretty good deal.
Annie is a mama to Indie Rey and two mini Australian shepherds, Maddie and Macaron residing in Austin, Texas. She is the founder of A Little Bundle, started as a subscription baby box turned e-commerce, and a marketing service, Unicorn & Rainbows. Annie loves traveling, online shopping, food delivery and anything gelato related.