Let the decluttering begin.
The much-anticipated Babies “R” Us annual trade-in event is here, and we’ve got all the details on how you can take advantage of this incredible opportunity to clean out your house and save money while you’re doing it. ??
The Greater Trade-In event is the perfect way to get rid of used, damaged, outgrown, or even potentially dangerous baby + kid items in exchange for a 25% discount on one new gear or furniture item.
Here’s what you need to know:
- The Trade-In begins Sunday, February 11 for loyalty members or Friday, February 16 for all other customers, and runs through Sunday, March 18.
- Each customer is entitled to one new gear or furniture item at a 25% discount after trade-in (details on eligible items below). Keep in mind that some brands are excluded; you can find the full list here.
- New this year: clothing. If you’re looking to donate old, outgrown, or gently used clothing, you’ll receive a 25% discount on your entire purchase of new clothing in-store.
- Customers who use their store credit card receive a 30% discount when trading in gear, furniture, or clothing in-store.
- If you don’t have a trade-in, you’ll still receive a 15% discount on any one gear or furniture item at Babiesrus.com between Feb 16-March 18.
- If your local store is currently undergoing liquidation, you’ll receive a 25% coupon on your trade-in which can be used at local participating Babies “R” Us stores or online at Babiesrus.com.
Here’s the full list of all eligible trade-in items:
- Car seats
- Car seat bases
- Clothing accessories
- Crib/toddler mattresses
- High chairs
- Infant chairs
- Infant swings
- Pop n plays
- Toddler/twin beds
- Travel systems
We love this annual event both as a (much needed) spring cleaning incentive, and because of the underlying purpose that ensures we’re using the safest, most up-to-date gear with our babes.
Now start cleaning—and start shopping, mamas!