We independently select and share the products we love—and may receive a commission if you choose to buy.
Ah, fall. The weather cools down, the leaves turn beautiful shades of red, green and yellow, pumpkins appear on porches and the time for signature Starbucks drinks (pumpkin spice cold brew, anyone?) are here. Not to mention, all of the fabulous scarves and jackets waiting to be worn out and about.
But, it’s also a time to bring out the cutest, most adorable Halloween costumes you’ve ever seen. Consider this, Halloween only comes once a year. This is the youngest your kids will ever be. There’s only so many times they’ll let you dress them without any fuss. And, if it’s your baby’s first Halloween costume affair then that’s as great as an excuse as any to go all out. Whether you’ll be trick-or-treating or not, your baby’s first Halloween costume is one to keep on record.
Sure, we love family costumes, but nothing warrants the biggest smiles and laughs like baby costumes. From pumpkins and candy to mini ghosts and celebrities, these baby costumes for Halloween from Instagram are sure to make your baby’s first Halloween a memorable one!
Forget the Halloween candy, if you’re looking for sweetness, check out these adorable baby’s first Halloween costumes:
1. Baby Starbucks FTW
2. Dessert never looked so sweet
3. We want to eat this right up
4. Because when else will they let you dress them like a chicken?
5. Granny knows best
6. Lucky lil’ ladybug
7. The cutest garden gnome you ever did see!
9. A cozy hat that doubles as a Cabbage Patch wig? Costume complete!
10. To infinity…AND BEYOND!
11. What has 8 legs and a whole lotta cuteness?
12. Pubert! (Real ‘Addams Family’ fans know)
13. Cutest pumpkin in the patch!
14. Did someone say “moo?”
15. There’s no place like home
16. The cuddliest bat on the block
17. Come on Barbie, let’s go party!
18. A teeny tiny skeleton
19. And they call it…”puppy love” 🎶
20. Because you’re never too young for Harry Potter
21. Snow White (and her apple)
24. Troll and Jack-o-lantern
25. Happy lobster
26. Wild Things baby edition
27. The king of rock and roll
28. Stay puft
29. Old lady
30. And a dash of soy sauce!
31. Monopoly Man
32. Extra whip cream, please!
34. The cutest mouse
35. Still waiting on my Hogwarts letter
37. Bear-y cute
38. Monkey (and bananas!)
40. “Home Alone” characters
A version of this post was published September 16, 2021. It has been updated.