5 hilariously sweet serenades for baby-to-be.
*We’ve partnered with WavHello to help you bond with baby-to-be. There’s so many special moments that occur inside your growing belly during pregnancy: baby’s first kicks, her daily hiccups, and even those backflips she’s performing despite her teeny tiny amount of living space. The problem with these special moments? Your partner doesn’t get to experience them. And we bet he or she is feeling a little left out. Because we want your partner to be a part of the pregnancy action, we’ve partnered with WavHello’s BellyBuds to share some hilarious and heartwarming lullaby karaoke. BellyBuds is an ingenious set of specialized speakers that can safely play music and voice messages to mom’s baby bump. You can even use the included audio splitter to listen along! And while we can’t promise you’ll want to listen to your partner sing all day, we can promise you’ll be grateful for their involvement in your pregnancy. Because moms shouldn’t have all the “fun.” Here’s a few of our fave Lullaby Karaokes, recorded to the tunes on WavHello’s free VoiceShare mobile app. Think you can top these pregnancy partners in crime? Download VoiceShare by WavHello and record yourself singing your fave lullaby for baby-to-be. One of our singing sensations will win a pair of BellyBuds! Email your video here, or tag us on Instagram!
1. Will this baby remember that her daddy promised her a diamond ring? We’re keeping this as evidence.
2. Is it just us, or did that baby try to scootch back in closer to mommy? Just kidding dad, you’re the cutest.
3. This mama’s got the cuddling part of the lullaby process down pat.
4. What toddler can resist chiming in when there’s an iPhone involved? What a sweet duo.
5. Can this dad please record a full-length album? We’d totally buy that.