The perfect mental break, mama.
Netflix is making it easy for us to start celebrating the holidays with joyful musical comedies, magically festive romance and holiday baking films. Starting October 28, Netflix is dropping a bunch of holiday movies and shows and it's everything we need right now. It's a welcomed break from the pandemic and we're all about anything that will help us celebrate the most wonderful time of the year.
In the lineup, Netflix will offer a mix of recycled Christmas content as well as brand new original movies and series, including Holidate (a rom com featuring Emma Roberts and Luke Bracey) dropping October 28 and Dash & Lily (a romantic series is based on the young adult book series Dash & Lily's Book of Dares from bestselling authors Rachel Cohn and David Levithan) available November 10.
Other Netflix originals include a new season of Sugar Rush Christmas (a competition series that challenges bakers to create holiday treats that look festive and taste amazing) airing November 27.
Ready to watch? Check out the entire list here:
- Netflix: Workin' Moms is back for season 4 - Motherly ›
- Netflix + bedtime? 40 binge-worthy shows you'll devour in one sitting ... ›
- The 'Baby-Sitters Club' is coming to Netflix - Motherly ›
- Best Celebrity Holiday Decorations ›
- Best Family Holiday Movies ›
- What Christmas memories will my kids remember? ›
- 6 classic holiday movies that might *actually* be awkward to watch with young kids ›