If you're walking around with a bump this winter, you're going to want to bundle up in cozy, comfy clothes. And nothing says cozy like a sweater dress! We want you to stay warm, mama, but also stylish and at ease. That is why we rounded up our 10 favorite sweater dresses for pregnancy.
1. Maternity Ribbed Softspun Off-Shoulder Dress, Gap: $59.95. We love this dress because it's sleek and slim, which is the perfect one to rock if you're in the mood to show off that beautiful bump!
2. Fewlyn Dress, Isabel Marant: $315 This sweatshirt dress is casual, yet still sophisticated with an urban boho flair. The gathered side and banded cuffs add some dimension to a comfortable classic -- perfect for tiny bumps, during the first few months of pregnancy.
3. Pale Pink Cable knit Maternity Sweater Dress, Pinkblush: $68. Pinkblush specializes in maternity wear, and they’re all about feeling confident as a mama-to-be. We particularly love this cable knit texture because it can be dressed up or down.
4. Sweater Maternity Dress with Lace Insert, Stowaway Collection: $110. Stowaway's clothes are designed to transition from pregnancy to postpartum. The lace details on the sleeves that elevate this simple and comfortable dress, making it perfect for any and all occasions. And the knee length, no-ruching piece is flattering both during and after pregnancy.
5. Ingrid and Isabel's Maternity Cowl Neck Sweatshirt Dress, Target: $27.99. Of course, Target has your winter must-have -- and for a really, really good price, too! This is the perfect athleisure dress for your bump's everyday errand runs. The subtle side shirring is perfect for a growing belly, and that comforting sweatshirt material will keep you cozy!
6. Nora Knit Dress, Hatch: $298. How gorgeous is the ultra feminine silhouette on this dress? Plus, it's made of merino wool fabric, which is perfect for breathability and moisture control when you’re going from frigid outdoor air to the blasting heat indoors.
7. Sofia Dress, Teat and Cosset: $132. This dress will last you well after pregnancy. The beautiful buttons on the side are great for pumping and nursing access. Plus, this classic A-line dress can be easily dressed up or down, depending on your outerwear and shoe choice!
8. MAMA Nursing Dress, H&M: $34.99. Another cost-savvy option that will keep you cozy and confident. This v-neck dress has a practical inner top for easy nursing access.
9. Maternity Dress in Rib Striped Knit, ASOS:$48. Want to make a bold statement? This dress from ASOS is made for you. We love the fitting silhouette to flaunt your bump, and the vibrant stripes are perfect if you want to stand out!
10. Knitted Maternity Dress with Collar, Seraphine: $99. With its smart casual flair, you'll be wearing this maternity dress every day at the office. Plus, the stretch cotton knit will hold its shape throughout pregnancy and can even work for postpartum.
Allie Bowman is a social media intern at Well Rounded. After earning a Media Studies degree in her home town at the University of Delaware, she moved to Brooklyn seeking career inspiration, adventure, and delicious food. She loves finding new music, cooking, drawing, and hanging out with her cat Jeffrey.