Bonus: They’ll be easy to pass down to siblings.
Your baby's crib will probably be one of your most important purchases—after all, your good night's sleep depends on it. We love a crib that suits a minimalist aesthetic because it can fit into any decor scheme and is easy to pass on to any future siblings.
Here are six of our favorite styles.
1. Sprout 4-in-1 Convertible Crib
Not only does this two-toned wood crib have plenty of sleek style, it's also convertible to grow with your baby. Once he outgrows the crib, switch it up to be a daybed, toddler bed, and ultimately a full-size bed.
2. Oslo 2-in-1 Convertible Crib
We love the contemporary design of this dramatic crib—and the fact that it comes with built-in storage.
3. Little Seeds Rowan Valley Lark Urban Crib
So crisp and so clean! This modern design gets a fashionable boost from contrasting legs.
4. Gelato 4-in-1 Convertible Crib
This is another convertible winner made from New Zealand pine wood and birch veneer. Not digging the contrasting feet? They can be easily removed and replaced to better suit your look.
5. Serta Fremont 3-in-1 Convertible Crib
Eye-catching ebony piping will keep this crib looking cool long after you've converted it to a toddler bed.
6. Synergy 3-in-1 Convertible Crib
Friendly to the eyes and your budget, this natural wood crib fits perfectly into a modern mom's minimalist design.
You might also like:
- 8 baby carriers that make it easy to keep your little one close
- 16 minimalist baby brands you need to follow on Instagram—now
- The 8 best minimalist bassinets for chic + stylish mamas
Motherly is your daily #momlife manual; we are here to help you easily find the best, most beautiful products for your life that actually work. We share what we love—and we may receive a commission if you choose to buy. You've got this.