Get ready, mama—Target is about to have its biggest sale of the summer! They recently announced the launch of Target Deal Days, where shoppers can score amazing discounts on hundreds of thousands of items, from home to apparel.
It’s happening on July 15 and 16 (yep, the same days as Amazon Prime Day 2019 this year) so get your shopping list ready.
data-instgrm-captioned data-instgrm-version="4" style=" background:#FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:658px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">
Here’s what we know so far:
- Shoppers won’t need membership or a REDcard to shop (although cardholders will still get 5% off)
- Same-day shipping and delivery will be available
- Discounted items will include exclusive brands and products that never go on sale
- New deals will be launched each day
- Customers can shop online, on the app, or in store